JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But do the politicians in blue states care what anyone thinks other than them? Just look at Oregon. All but one national representative is a leftist. Wyden doesn't even live in Oregon yet he is a US senator. How does crap like that happen?

I'd love to own an actual "assault rifle" but they cost over $15,000 for a M-16 plus the $200 tax stamp and the 6+ month wait. I guess I could "settle" for a $6900 Uzi.

I only own a Modern Sporting Rifle.

^^^^
Reminds me of the bumper sticker I had on my roll around years ago.

"ROBERT(Oops, that's Ted, thanks, that guy) KENNEDY'S CAR HAS KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN MY GUNS!" ;)

BTW: The poll appears to be gone! Tried three times, no joy!

Last Edited:
I've said it many times. My Ar15 has never assaulted anyone so its just a sporting rifle.

;) Jan/2013

oldestthread0hx.jpg

Why go small? Make mine a pair of 16"/50 battleship guns... and the bird a college prof and I designed to mount 'em on. (We figured a stealth aircraft 400 feet long, weighing a thousand tons, driven by sixteen of the most powerful engines ever built, should be a heck of a "hit anything anywhere with no warning before attack" gunship.)

Why go small? Make mine a pair of 16"/50 battleship guns... and the bird a college prof and I designed to mount 'em on. (We figured a stealth aircraft 400 feet long, weighing a thousand tons, driven by sixteen of the most powerful engines ever built, should be a heck of a "hit anything anywhere with no warning before attack" gunship.)

Wellllll.... I can't haul that behind my Chevy Suburban, sooooo.... sometimes one must "settle". :D

Still have to ask all the highly esteemed members here, can ANY one of you Please, Please explain in simple terms exactly what an assault weapon is!!! I have been wracking my tired little brain for years trying to figure this seemingly simple thing out, with no luck what so ever. I keep asking people I figure are smart and no one can come up with any thing, yet this "Assault Weapon" thing seems to be such a huge focus, I think it must be like BigFoot or something, Some one claims they might have seen one ONCE, and now every one seems to have it in there head that we must ban them, even though no one has in fact ever even seen one! Please help me here, For the Children!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top