JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's use Immergut's terrible reasoning to make AWBs "legal" :rolleyes:

Pistol grips

Barrel shrouds

Flash hider/muzzle devices

Removable magazines (of more than 10 rounds )

None of them "affect" how semiautomatic rifles functions, and since they are accessories and not "arms" ; :s0140:

It is "perfectly legal" to prohibit semiautomatic rifles with only one of those features, since they are "rarely used in self defense and are popular with mass killers and criminals", and use the USC's Sporting Clause that banned imports of certain featured semiautomatic rifles as another excuse...

Ahhh HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA WOW....

:s0140:

Pistol grips

Barrel shrouds

None of them "affect" how semiautomatic rifles functions, and since they are accessories and not "arms" ; :s0140:

It is "perfectly legal" to prohibit semiautomatic rifles with only one of those features, since they are "rarely used in self defense and are popular with mass killers and criminals", and use the USC's Sporting Clause that banned imports of certain featured semiautomatic rifles as another excuse...

You know what else is popular with "mass killers"?

C130 Spector Gunships, MOABs, cluster bombs….. NAPALM!!

You know what's MOST popular with "mass MURDERERS"?

Unarmed victims.

Pistol grips

Barrel shrouds

I think you are thinking about the WA law? M114 was about mag ban, permits, safety training etc.

But the AWB will be here as soon as they can get it. Bastards will try to get everything they can until civilians completely disarmed. Their main effort right now is to get rid of Thomas on scotus. They know what they are doing right now is simply playing for time and is illegal/unconstitutional.

I think you are thinking about the WA law? M114 was about mag ban, permits, safety training etc.

But the AWB will be here as soon as they can get it. Bastards will try to get everything they can until civilians completely disarmed. Their main effort right now is to get rid of Thomas on scotus. They know what they are doing right now is simply playing for time and is illegal/unconstitutional.
Right, I'm just saying Fed Judges in 9th District could use Immergut's terrible, patently wrong decision to make WA, and CA AWBs "legal" :rolleyes:

Edit and it's not just Thomas. They want to also get rid of Alito, and hopefully can impeach one or two of the other "conservatives" for whatever reasons... most likely Barrett or Gorsuch.

Right, I'm just saying Fed Judges in 9th District could use Immergut's terrible, patently wrong decision to make WA, and CA AWBs "legal" :rolleyes:
They will absolutely attempt to do this.

Or maybe not?

Judge Benitez is going to hand the 9th their asses on the CA ban cases before long, which are already on round 2 after being remanded to the district court by SCOTUS for reconsideration in light of Bruen. The 9th circus will be a real test of how far these meat puppet activist judges are willing to go to defy clear and applicable case law from the Supreme Court. Worst case, they absolutely boof the ruling once again, and SCOTUS intervenes on AWB's & mag bans for good.

We desperately NEED more "Intent of the Framers" judges and far fewer "Living, breathing document" judges. In a Constitutional Law class at the criminal justice academy I attended taught that the US Constitution was meant to evolve with the times, that the Framer's intent was only relevant to 1789... well it is true that the US Constitution can be amended, but only by a 2/3 vote of the Congress and ratified by 38 (3/4) states. Or by a Constitutional Convention called by 2/3 of the states.

Or maybe not?

Judge Benitez is going to hand the 9th their asses on the CA ban cases before long, which are already on round 2 after being remanded to the district court by SCOTUS for reconsideration in light of Bruen. The 9th circus will be a real test of how far these meat puppet activist judges are willing to go to defy clear and applicable case law from the Supreme Court. Worst case, they absolutely boof the ruling once again, and SCOTUS intervenes on AWB's & mag bans for good.
Actually, SCOTUS vacated and remanded it back the 9th Circuit (which could have done the right thing at that level), then the shifty meatheads on the 9th Circuit remanded it back to the District from whence it came and landed back in St. Benitez's lap again to start the ENTIRE PROCESS all over again from scratch…. all to buy time to find some way to discredit or impeach pro-2A judges or Justices before the hatchet falls on anti-2A schemes.

Actually, SCOTUS vacated and remanded it back the 9th Circuit (which could have done the right thing at that level), then the shifty meatheads on the 9th Circuit remanded it back to the District from whence it came and landed back in St. Benitez's lap again to start the ENTIRE PROCESS all over again from scratch…. all to buy time to find some way to discredit or impeach pro-2A judges or Justices before the hatchet falls on anti-2A schemes.
Ah, that is correct. At any rate, the 9th will be the last stop for this suite of gun cases out of California before re-escalation to SCOTUS, which may or may not happen. I wouldn't be surprised if so, as they are the furthest along in the time-wasting circus that is the appellate court.

Personally, I'm debating whether I would prefer Gavin Newsom or JB Pritzker's name to be forever associated with the death knell of "assault weapon" & mag bans in the United States.

Ah, that is correct. At any rate, the 9th will be the last stop for this suite of gun cases out of California before re-escalation to SCOTUS, which may or may not happen. I wouldn't be surprised if so, as they are the furthest along in the time-wasting circus that is the appellate court.
It'll also depend on if the 9th wants to use Immergut's mag ban decision as an excuse to vacate Benitez's CA mag ban decision, and also vacate Benitez's AWB decision.

Personally, I'm debating whether I would prefer Gavin Newsom or JB Pritzker's name to be forever associated with the death knell of "assault weapon" & mag bans in the United States.
We shall see.

Or maybe not?

AND IF THEY DON'T .... IF THE SCOTUS doesnt' i want to know what the American people plan on doing?????? NOTHING, they will do nothing because its been 2 decades of infringments after infringments and its all incremental and the American public does nothing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top