JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1673143078234.png

We're screwed again. We knew this was coming, we know we don't have the votes in the legislature or in the general electorate to stop this.

Can I request that members please stop posting photos of Jay and Stupid Bob? Raises my blood pressure and makes me yell at my monitor.

As patently and obviously unconstitutional as this is, can't someone charge these azzclowns with violating their oaths of office, deliberately ignoring SCOTUS, just plain wasting tax money proposing a law that even a 4yr old knows won't pass muster?

Jeez what a bunch of idiots.

Basically every semiautomatic firearm; especially the scary looking ones.

*sigh* Well here we go again.

Does anyone else find it... infuriating... that they want to ban firearms based on features that enable the user to shoot the gun safely and accurately?

One feature they call out is "a shroud that covers the barrel and keeps the user from burning their hand"... so I can only own guns that will burn my hands when I shoot them?

Or "vertical forward grip, angled forward grip, or other accessories that enable the user to grip the weapon with their support hand"... So we're only allowed to shoot rifles one-handed now?

I swear, Idiocracy has jumped from being a comedy to a documentary.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top