JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This message is being circulated to club members of Clark Rifles, a shooting club in or near Vancouver:

"I just found out today that there will be a hearing on Bill 6396 ,the assault weapons ban, in Olympia on Tuesday at 10:00 am. A group from Clark Rifles is traveling to Olympia to attend the hearing. If you would be interested in joining us please call me at 254-4835. They just announced the meeting Friday so I assume that the turnout will be light (as per their intention) . It is important that the pro gun contingent be well represented since this is the only way we can we can influence the members of the committee. The sponsors of the bill claim that 4 out of 5 Washingtonians support an assault weapons ban. We must show them otherwise, so if you can make it please give me a call." [email protected]

Washington residents may have seen that the governor has been sounding off about Washington gun freedom restrictions in response to the recent spate of law enforcement officer shootings.

A public hearing is the first step toward new restrictions and anti gun laws.

If you can lend a voice and spread the word.

Thanks,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads