Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Assault Weapon Ban hearing in Olympia tomorrow

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Hill, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Hill

Hill pnw Member

This message is being circulated to club members of Clark Rifles, a shooting club in or near Vancouver:

"I just found out today that there will be a hearing on Bill 6396 ,the assault weapons ban, in Olympia on Tuesday at 10:00 am. A group from Clark Rifles is traveling to Olympia to attend the hearing. If you would be interested in joining us please call me at 254-4835. They just announced the meeting Friday so I assume that the turnout will be light (as per their intention) . It is important that the pro gun contingent be well represented since this is the only way we can we can influence the members of the committee. The sponsors of the bill claim that 4 out of 5 Washingtonians support an assault weapons ban. We must show them otherwise, so if you can make it please give me a call." donm@pacifier.com

Washington residents may have seen that the governor has been sounding off about Washington gun freedom restrictions in response to the recent spate of law enforcement officer shootings.

A public hearing is the first step toward new restrictions and anti gun laws.

If you can lend a voice and spread the word.

Thanks,

2. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

3. TOVO

TOVO SW WA. Active Member

Where and what time are you guys meeting?

4. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

I hope there is a huge turnout. Washington guys please spread word of this hearing across the net!

5. shockercustoms

shockercustoms Forest Grove, Oregon Member

What became of this?

6. Ben B.

Ben B. Eugene Member

7. TonsOfOregonBrass

TonsOfOregonBrass Sandy, OR Active Member