JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nine people dead in Toronto van incident

As with all mass killings I will say my prayers go out to the innocent people and their families who were killed and wounded. And, I will condemn and chastise the Canadian government for denying their citizens the right to keep and bear arms. If someone had a firearm they could have possibly prevented this attack. Among the dead I believe was a little baby who this vile piece of human excrement deliberately plowed into and had people witness the baby and stroller fly into the air. Of course, this is Canada, so you can be rest assured he will not receive the death penalty and live a nice , peaceful and happy life in prison. From the pictures I have seen, it appears the attacker is of Middle Eastern or South Asian descent, but I am sure the news will disclose these details more accurately later.

On another note, since the liberals always focus on the tool rather than the people committing these acts, I think common sense van/car controls should be discussed by the Canadian government. I am thinking an Assault Van Ban should be the most obvious solution, since this is generally the only solution the liberal peons and their bureaucratic strongmen will allow. Nevermind, focusing on mental health, fighting terrorism and even allowing people to defend themselves (I know God forbid, right? :rolleyes:).

Last Edited:
Henry Ford never imagined vans of this size in the hands of car owners. What next, everyone has a Freightliner in their driveway? Time to demand action and stop this insanity.

vans and guns.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top