JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought a felon in posession of a gun ... especially a heinous tool of mass murder like an AR 15, is illegal. I also thought that threatening people with a gun was illegal. If so, why didn't the laws on the books now prevent this? All I can figure is that we need more gun laws. Yes, that has to be the answer because the laws we already have obviously aren't preventing bad guys from getting guns.

<broken link removed>

I love what Mr. White said "It's a great tool in the hands of law enforcement or the military or law-abiding citizens"

Thank You for making it clear to the public and media Mr. White.

I love what Mr. White said "It's a great tool in the hands of law enforcement or the military or law-abiding citizens"

Thank You for making it clear to the public and media Mr. White.

Isn't it interesting that a Eugene, OR police officer can state this but a 3 star general (McChrystal) has taken the position that regular folks can't????

So, the system worked? A criminal got an illegal firearm, a parole officer did her job, cops came and found the illegal firearm and confiscated it. Now they are investigating how he illegally obtained it. Seems like that is what is SUPPOSED to happen. Hopefully he didn't private purchase it from here but, remember, you can always run the nics check even on a private sale, CYA (cover your ***).

There is nothing in that article that would lead me to believe that he had possession of an assault rifle. It's another story of bad guys not following laws...He had a modern sporting rifle and should not have, but he didn't have a select fire assault rifle.

If so, why didn't the laws on the books now prevent this? All I can figure is that we need more gun laws. Yes, that has to be the answer because the laws we already have obviously aren't preventing bad guys from getting guns.

In other words if what we are doing isn't working then we need to do more of the same right?:s0054:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top