JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I beg to differ, an assault weapon is a full auto, an "assault weapon" is a semi auto brother (or even cousin) of the full auto assault weapon. Kinda like the difference between crab and krab.:s0114:

the news media is trying to paint all semi auto's as "assault weapons" so there is a BIG difference!!

The more they can confuse the public the easier it is to get laws passed banning ALL guns. This was in a stament made by HCI a few years ago.

So the sooner we ALL start making that differentiation the better. We should be challenging the "news" media every time they use the incorrect term.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Get one of these! Glock 17 with a 33 round clip and you're good to go! Cheap and fun as heck to shoot!

29954f1d.jpg

the news media is trying to paint all semi auto's as "assault weapons" so there is a BIG difference!!

The more they can confuse the public the easier it is to get laws passed banning ALL guns. This was in a stament made by HCI a few years ago.

So the sooner we ALL start making that differentiation the better. We should be challenging the "news" media every time they use the incorrect term.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

It's funny, I was watching The Morning Express with Robin Meade and she was talking about a 14 year old boy in Afghanistan holding a semi-automatic rifle (AK47 variant) and I thought "Hey, at least she didn't call it an "assault weapon"" but on second thought it probably was a full auto, so there they go again confusing the issue.:confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top