JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...I don't want to deal with any NFA stuff or ide have a few SPRs and AOWs!
Man, yer really missin out. The DRACO makes for an awesome SBR. Next is a 7.62x54R PSL SBR... collecting tax stamps is addictive.

IMG_8273.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bushmaster ARM Pistol. Long since discontinued. Interesting design, the way the action/mag rotates, to allow you to hold it. Bulpup-pistol type of deal.

Man, yer really missin out. The DRACO makes for an awesome SBR. Next is a 7.62x54R PSL SBR... collecting tax stamps is addictive.

IMG_8273.jpg

So the pic is of a SBR'd Draco.

I know there are a few companies making a 16" PSL (as well as individuals making them.) And I think those would be quite a handful to shoot, a pistol version would be murder on the shooter.
If you build one and rock it on target, I will be your biggest fan!

Now, the KRINK. (the pistol version on the AK-74) in 5.45x39 would be great!
but 'true'/'real' on is expensive, cutting down a -74 would be tricky with the longer gas t0ube(than a krink) and the lower powered round(than a 7.62x39/54r... but it seems to be a great mix of caliber size and 'handle-ability'

So the pic is of a SBR'd Draco.

I know there are a few companies making a 16" PSL (as well as individuals making them.) And I think those would be quite a handful to shoot, a pistol version would be murder on the shooter.
If you build one and rock it on target, I will be your biggest fan!

Now, the KRINK. (the pistol version on the AK-74) in 5.45x39 would be great!
but 'true'/'real' on is expensive, cutting down a -74 would be tricky with the longer gas t0ube(than a krink) and the lower powered round(than a 7.62x39/54r... but it seems to be a great mix of caliber size and 'handle-ability'
Trick is with any of these things is that they suck without a stock on the back end. I know a lot of folks buy these "pistols", but it is a night and day difference with a stock. NorthernBornRebel... aka Stoner Arms is building up PSLs, the one pictured below is his... it is a beast to be sure. IIRC the barrel is 13.25-inches shooting 7.62x54R. the stock isn't my favorite, but the gun is still amazing any way you look at it. Accumulating the pieces to have him put one together for me... wanting wood furniture.

As for the 5.45x39 guns the 'Krinkov' (AKS-74U) is a completely different animal than the AK-74; many parts are different... "cutitng down" a 74 isn't going to yeild a Krinkov. Again, the rifle without a stock... a "pistol" version is really kinda stoopid. If you're in a state that doesn't allow it, concentrate on something else. If you're in a state that does allow it, man up and get the tax stamp.

NBRs SBRed PSL

S03.jpg

Trick is with any of these things is that they suck without a stock on the back end. I know a lot of folks buy these "pistols", but it is a night and day difference with a stock. NorthernBornRebel... aka Stoner Arms is building up PSLs, the one pictured below is his... it is a beast to be sure. IIRC the barrel is 13.25-inches shooting 7.62x54R. the stock isn't my favorite, but the gun is still amazing any way you look at it. Accumulating the pieces to have him put one together for me... wanting wood furniture.

As for the 5.45x39 guns the 'Krinkov' (AKS-74U) is a completely different animal than the AK-74; many parts are different... "cutitng down" a 74 isn't going to yeild a Krinkov. Again, the rifle without a stock... a "pistol" version is really kinda stoopid. If you're in a state that doesn't allow it, concentrate on something else. If you're in a state that does allow it, man up and get the tax stamp.

I don't know about that. I have a SBR'd AR, with 9mm and .223 uppers. Building a pistol lower allowed me to use the upper I am not using on the SBR without a redundant SBR stamp (if I get another SBR stamp it's not gonna be on another AR). Besides, having a "pistol" allows me to conceal a locked and loaded 5.56 in my truck.:rockon:

it's fully automatic it's not an "assault pistol" or an "assault" anything else for that matter! Same with rifles. We need to get away from falling for the news media trick of miscategorizing weapons to demonize them.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Put a stock on that DRACO and make it not an "assualt pistol"

...rather an SBR :s0155:
Got one of those coming up soon. I will be putting an underfolder on a Draco and installing a barrel extension so it will transfer as a standard Title 1 rifle, NOT AN SBR. Should be available next week, hopefully....as long as UPS gets it to me soon enough.

it's semi automatic it's not an "assault pistol" or an "assault" anything else for that matter! Same with rifles. We need to get away from falling for the news media trick of miscategorizing weapons to demonize them.
fixed that for you, full automatic is an assault pistol, rifle, etc. semi automatic is not.

If you want a real assault pistol get one of these.
Brugger and Thomet TP9 9mm pistol with rails to add light, laser or both. These are used by police forces all over the world and a extremely high quality guns. (Edit, Keep the ads in the classified section)

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

Unless
it's fully automatic it's not an "assault pistol" or an "assault" anything else for that matter! Same with rifles. We need to get away from falling for the news media trick of miscategorizing weapons to demonize them.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

I beg to differ, an assault weapon is a full auto, an "assault weapon" is a semi auto brother (or even cousin) of the full auto assault weapon. Kinda like the difference between crab and krab.:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top