JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yep Obama has taken out his pen, and threw away his phone and is circumventing the First Amendment now.
Hang on boys, it could get rough from here on in......:eek::eek::eek:

This should be done just out of courtesy and honoring the victims but now he done it!!!!

Link could be tainted so I removed it.....o_Oo_Oo_O

Last Edited:
"NBC.com.co is a fake news website that attempts to confuse readers as to the legitimacy of the stories it creates by using the popular NBC brand in the domain name. However the site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the NBC National Broadcasting Company brand.

The site was created on June 29th 2015 and is one of a number of websites that use the .co extension. .co is the domain extension for Colombia. Other sites include USAToday.com.co and NYTimes.com.co, and thus it is likely that these sites are operated by the same person(s)."

Check your computers for viruses. Please edit the post to remove the link since it is not a legitimate site.

"NBC.com.co is a fake news website that attempts to confuse readers as to the legitimacy of the stories it creates by using the popular NBC brand in the domain name. However the site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the NBC National Broadcasting Company brand.

The site was created on June 29th 2015 and is one of a number of websites that use the .co extension. .co is the domain extension for Colombia. Other sites include USAToday.com.co and NYTimes.com.co, and thus it is likely that these sites are operated by the same person(s)."

Check your computers for viruses. Please edit the post to remove the link since it is not a legitimate site.

Thanks Bolus, better to be safe than sorry so I removed the linky.

After thinking for a second I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut that the left has alphabet agencies all over the world that do this type of stuff all the time...... The tin foil hat is on the bald spot for safety reasons.......:eek::eek::eek:

You trust Snoops?o_O:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: If it's true then I apologize to all!!!!

Trust is a big word. I will say it is one source of several I use to cross check stories. I don't know that any one particular site gets all of it right.

As for the link, it's really easy to get caught with phony sites and stories these days. Something big like this, I tend to check other main news outlets to see if they are talking about it too. I got sucked in on this one too - looked legit to me.

Trust is a big word. I will say it is one source of several I use to cross check stories. I don't know that any one particular site gets all of it right.

As for the link, it's really easy to get caught with phony sites and stories these days. Something big like this, I tend to check other main news outlets to see if they are talking about it too. I got sucked in on this one too - looked legit to me.

Thanks for the heads up, I bet fb is on fire with it!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Plus, I dont think he would want the shooter's name out of the press. It pushes that mass shooting is very common and furthers the agenda of gun restrictions. If the press didnt make a big deal of these events, less people would be harping about gun restrictions.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews