JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

AUGUSTA, GA - Orville Smith, a store manager for Best Buy in Augusta, Ga. told police he observed a customer, later identified as Tyrone Jackson of Augusta, on surveilance cameras putting a laptop computer under his jacket. When confronted the man became irate, knocked down an employee, drew a knife and ran for the door.

Outside on the sidealk were four Marines collecting toys for the Toys for Tots program. Smith said the Marines stopped the man, but he stabbed one of them, Cpt. Phillip Duggan, in the back; the injury did not appear to be severe.

After police and an ambulance arrived at the scene, Cpt. Duggan was taken for treatment.

"The subject was also transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken ankle, a broken leg, several missing teeth, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions, assorted lacerations, a broken nose and a broken jaw ..... injuries he sustained when he slipped and fell off the curb after stabbing the Marine," according to a police report.

:s0155: :s0114: :s0155: :s0114:

I LOVE THIS STORY. I hope Cpt. Duggan was not seriously injured, and that the Marines avoid the pathetic wrath of *** hats like the aclu (not capitalized, because they don't deserve to be).
As for the poor, misunderstood criminal, may he get the Obama-care he truly deserves.
Semper Fi

Great story - hope it doesn't result in the "subject" being awarded any money by the courts. I remember a case in CA where a guy who was robbing Home Depot via a sky light in the middle of the night was chased by a K9 unit dog/officer. He fell through a sky light when the dog attacked him and was paralyzed due to the broken back he received in the fall. The lowlife managed to sue Home Depot for not having "guard rails" around each skylight and was awarded over $1million. The judge didn't allow the arrest/conviction information in the case nor was he to be seen in handcuffs in the courtroom. Personally I thought the judge should have had to pay part of the award or serve part of his sentence for this injustice.

It's a great story, but the injured robber part is not true.
Snopes has the info.

My apologies for not "Snoping" this first. I still can't find anything specific to this on Snopes though. I thought this was a reputable article seeing how I took it from Michael Yon's Facebook posting today. Oh well. Like you said good story even if it isn't true.

Hahahhaha.

The day when a facebook posting becomes a "reputable" source is the day I'm disowning the rest of the human race.

Still, great story.

Not saying FB is reputable but Michael Yon most definitely is and it was from his FB posting. Oh well, guess even the best get caught once in awhile.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top