JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$40
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
ASP Brand ultra cuff handcuffs. I have two pairs which can be broken up or sold/traded together. First set is Model 400 made from forged steel and have blue identification built in(black and silver set) and the second are model 450 made from forged weapons grade aluminum(all black set). Both sets are double locking and have keyholes on each side of the cuff for easy access. Both have been carried a few times but never used and operate extremely smooth and have a very secure lock up. Both sets work with all standard ASP handcuff keys and most standard handcuff keys from any brand also(I have not found one that does not work yet). I also have a ASP brand steel cuff key with pocket clip to go with.I paid between $60-$70 before tax and shipping per set and $9 for the key. I'm asking for $40 each and will throw in the key or best offer or trade. All offers and trades will be considered. Can be sold individual or as a set.

trades:
glock 43 accessories, parts, upgrades, sights, mag extension, aftermarket parts, etc.
HK VP9 accessories, holsters, parts upgrades, mags, etc. also looking for VP40 upper for converting to 40 and 357 sig and can add cash.
Firearms(I can add cash and/or other items
anything else

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service