1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

ASP key defender pepper spray

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by MarkSBG, Feb 27, 2010.

1. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I have 2 of these. On rolled around in my wifes purse for years and shows its wear. The other (mine) sat in a drawer while I carried my glock :thumbup:.

Anyhoo, here is a site selling them for $33 each. http://www.shop.talontraininggroup.com/Key-Defender-Black-55154.htm

I will sell both for $20 or trade for sompin' interesting with a similar value. Buyer will need to order new pepper refills as they do expire.

2. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

That these are really great things! I have carried one daily for nearly two decades, holding my big keyring and slipped inside my belt. It not only keeps the keys out of my pocket, but it is always ready for instant action as a kubotan weapon and a key-flail, plus the pepper spray. The machining is beautiful, and replacement cartridges are not expensive. When I got replacement cartridges I tested the old one---it gave four full one-second shots that reached an easy six feet, and would have been effective out to eight feet. I don't leave home without it.......................elsullo :thumbup: