JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2 of these. On rolled around in my wifes purse for years and shows its wear. The other (mine) sat in a drawer while I carried my glock :s0155:.

Anyhoo, here is a site selling them for $33 each. <broken link removed>

I will sell both for $20 or trade for sompin' interesting with a similar value. Buyer will need to order new pepper refills as they do expire.
02-27-10_1118.jpg

02-27-10_1118.jpg

That these are really great things! I have carried one daily for nearly two decades, holding my big keyring and slipped inside my belt. It not only keeps the keys out of my pocket, but it is always ready for instant action as a kubotan weapon and a key-flail, plus the pepper spray. The machining is beautiful, and replacement cartridges are not expensive. When I got replacement cartridges I tested the old one---it gave four full one-second shots that reached an easy six feet, and would have been effective out to eight feet. I don't leave home without it.......................elsullo :s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top