JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To quote a dirty Harry line, "I gots to know..."

What the wisdom of it is -or is not- I don't know, but I have to go see what's happening and investigate weird crashes and things of that nature. Rarely does that entail going armed, but it has happened sometimes.

When it comes to home invasions and burglaries a good defense is a determined offense for me.

I've heard actual burglars and murderers boasting about their assults enough to know they don't care anything about us and many think it's funny how they beat people with a 2 x 4 until their eye popped out, or shot a guy as he crawled away.

Bernie Goetz had it right, "I'll give each of you five bucks."

YMMV, void where prohibited, to each their own.

Eleven years ago I had a fire in my attached garage. I'll never know what exactly got me out of bed, but I was up, partially dressed, and at the door to the garage BEFORE I WOKE.

My first recollection was seeing my hand hovering over the doorknob, trying furiously to process some ancient lesson - and I did: feeling the door (hot) before opening it, then retreating out the front door while I called 911.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top