JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SEAL Veteran: Military Leaders Being Asked if They Will Disarm Americans
Reason for purge of top brass.
An attempt to turn our military into his new SS. TIMES GETTING CLOSE.

<broken link removed>

Well, it sure does make one wonder about the big shake up in the Armed Forces recently. I'll tell ya one thing it ain't good!!! All the vamping up of LE into Swat teams in every big city in the US is very disturbing and plans need to be thought out soon.
I hate to make assumptions before things that are talked about happening actually happen, but it's better to be prepared than stuck in the mud when it rains...

Well, it sure does make one wonder about the big shake up in the Armed Forces recently. I'll tell ya one thing it ain't good!!! All the vamping up of LE into Swat teams in every big city in the US is very disturbing and plans need to be thought out soon.
I hate to make assumptions before things that are talked about happening actually happen, but it's better to be prepared than stuck in the mud when it rains...

Yeah things are stacking up that direction :(

Anyone remember June 30, 1934....Night of the Long Knives? That was thee night Hitler, decapitated the Sturm Abteilung. The last armed group that even though they were his allies against the Communists might have the power to thwart his take over of Germany. BO is following along in his drive for more power with this purge. Can anyone remember an American president that ever feared his own citizenry to this extent to build a paramilitary force? If it were a hollywood movie it would get laughed out of theatres. I guess we now get a glimpse of how a demagogue can come to power. I don't care if you voted for him or not. His actions against American citizens are indefensible.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top