JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reading that was about as entertaining as listening to two children try and describe how Santa can make it to all those houses in one night.

Lotta children out there in this world.

It reads almost like a parody. :rolleyes:

That gives me an idea. :D

Me too. ;-)

anti-2A_intelligentsia.jpg

Last Edited:
HEY I object Why is that innocent Willys Pickup or Wagon in the background of pictures #2? It never did anything to screw anyones rights.

You can tell by the color it's embarrassed and/or angry to even be there used as a prop. I always love those "see I'm just like one of you little people" pictures they push our during election season. Likely moments after the photo she was back in her limo on her way to the airport and back to the "civilization" of her DC condo from the flyover country she represents. If only she were Nancy, so she could order a military transport so she wouldn't have to be exposed to the unwashed masses at the airport. Well, at least there is her security detail to keep the riffraff away and especially from asking those awkward questions...

Last Edited:
I do not know why, but I have been reading the advice columns lately... It is quite humorous to hear some of the problems they have. I did see this one a while back and thought the "not a normal gun" comment was way over the top. I have been reading these advise columns so much I have thought about writing to one of them myself. It would starts with something like this...

Dear Amy,
I have a friend that I recently started listening closely to. Seems to me I am quite the analyzer and she is quite the knee jerk type.
She also thinks she has this very large sphere of influence. A lot of people listen to her though she is very presumptuous on her ability to assist people. I want to talk with my friend, let's call her "Amy" and let her know that she really only helps a very small number of those she influences. Amy rarely sees the real issue at hand so the information she provides is as one-sided as a marble. It has been a long time coming, and I am feeling the need to let her know. How do I approach the discussion of her providing advice to others on topics that she is not really educated on and admittedly doesn't thoroughly research?
-Analyzing the feeling

I do not know why, but I have been reading the advice columns lately... It is quite humorous to hear some of the problems they have. I have thought about writing one that starts with...

Dear Amy,
I have a friend that I recently started listening closely to. Seems to me I am quite the analyzer and she is quite the knee jerk type.
She also thinks she has this very large sphere of influence. A lot of people listen to her though she is very presumptuous on her ability to assist people. I want to talk with my friend, let's call her "Amy" and let her know that she really only helps a very small number of those she influences. Amy rarely sees the real issue at hand so the information she provides is as one-sided as a marble. It has been a long time coming, and I am feeling the need to let her know. How do I approach the discussion of her providing advice to others on topics that she is not really educated on and admittedly doesn't thoroughly research?
-Analyzing the feeling
:s0140::s0140::s0140:

I can certainly believe that some soy boy soiled his panties at the thought of his daughter being more masculine than he is. But the hand-wringing was over the top. Seriously. Is anyone so feckless that his best thought in a crisis is to write a letter to an advice column for help?
Good lord! I pray that's a phony letter because the alternative is a heartbreaking expose' on the low state of American manhood.

I can certainly believe that some soy boy soiled his panties at the thought of his daughter being more masculine than he is. But the hand-wringing was over the top. Seriously. Is anyone so feckless that his best thought in a crisis is to write a letter to an advice column for help?
Good lord! I pray that's a phony letter because the alternative is a heartbreaking expose' on the low state of American manhood.
There's an entire population of "men" like that out there.
It's amazing in itself that they can reproduce. They are primarily responsible for those unfortunate ones deemed as the clueless generation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top