JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Accuracy systems Ruger Mini-14. Folding collapsable stock, Hunter brand 4X12X42mm scope and 4 after market 40 round mags and 2 after market 30 round mags and 1,000 rounds of Wolf brand ammunition. Killer varmit rifle with a custom barrel by ASI. Asking $1,350 for all OBO. I am willing to do some trading but cash is most important. Always looking for bread & butter hand guns, the shorter the better. I can part the package out also so hit me with what ever. Don't cost anything to try. To go to the site and see the custom work type in ASI ruger mini-14 and it shows the whole package. Also there are some comments on the Accuracy System in the chat room. FTF in Oregon with ODL, CWP, or BGC

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a good price, I contacted Accuracy a while ago and couldn't swing the $$ they wanted to alter my Mini14, I think they wanted $1600 (?) and promised 1 MOA. Does this shoot 1 MOA? Does it have the larger barrel where it goes through the gas ring? Just trying to help you out, I can't swing any purchases just now but I'm thinking most folks don't know what ASI charges nor what they provide. I'd do it if I could.

I will try and make a reply again. I can't answer most of your questions. I couldn't shoot MOA if I had to. My range only goes out to 40 yards. It do indeed shoot one tight group from a rest. I don't know the process, you would have to contact ASI. This is out of my area if interest. I took it in on trade. Shoots and functions very well and it fun to play with. I agree with you, it is a good package deal or parted out. There has been some interest but nothing I can take to the bank. I can do some dealing, especially if something is offered that winds my clock.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.