JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ed Boening of Boening's Custom Guns in Medford has threaded a rifle barrel for me and mounted sights on the same non-iron sighted barrel. He's the most recommended last time I was looking around. Not the cheapest and he had a bit of a line, but if I recall I got the gun back in a week or two for about $125, but that's been a while and I don't remember the exact specifics. The web has his number listed as 1-541-858-5066. I'd certainly use his services again.

Interested in what you turn up and what your experience is. Good luck!

Thanks for the input, I've seen his name mentioned a few times here and will definitely look into it.

I talked to the guys at Black Flag Armory, they said they send all their work to Tierney Arms in GP. Know anything about their work?

Thanks for the input, I've seen his name mentioned a few times here and will definitely look into it.

I talked to the guys at Black Flag Armory, they said they send all their work to Tierney Arms in GP. Know anything about their work?
Haven't heard of them. I did used to know a couple of guys with that last name when I was younger that lived in Grants Pass. Might have to check them out next time I need work done.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top