JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bruce Campbell...(doesn't he live in Oregon?)
-Ash
-Brisco County Jr.
- the Daring Dragoon
-Sam Axe

Truly a Jack-of -all-trades

My apologies if you end up humming this all day.

Last Edited:
Not wanting to taint myself with spoilers, I didn't look around too close..... anything about public release?

Looks like it's gonna be on "Starz?" Whatever the bubblegum that is...

Gonna be a while till I can enjoy it on Netflix I s'pose

Fricken love Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. Evil Dead has to be watched to appreciate 2, but I don't think I've ever been able to get through it in one sitting

TV Show is out Halloween.

Starz is a Cable network, ( Starz, and its sister networks Encore and MoviePlex, )

StarzPlay is a website and mobile app that features original programming and feature film content from Starz available for streaming in standard or high definition. It is available to Starz subscribers of Verizon FIOS,AT&T U-verse, Cox Communications, Xfinity by Comcast and DirecTV. The current incarnation of the StarzPlay online service (which is structured as a TV Everywhere-style service) was launched on October 8, 2012,

Not wanting to taint myself with spoilers, I didn't look around too close..... anything about public release?

Looks like it's gonna be on "Starz?" Whatever the bubblegum that is...

Gonna be a while till I can enjoy it on Netflix I s'pose

Fricken love Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. Evil Dead has to be watched to appreciate 2, but I don't think I've ever been able to get through it in one sitting

You KNOW you just said, "taint"... right? o_O

:s0108:

Bruce Campbell...(doesn't he live in Oregon?)
-Ash
-Brisco County Jr.
- the Daring Dragoon
-Sam Axe

Truly a Jack-of -all-trades

My apologies if you end up humming this all day.

I used to love watching Brisco County Jr. The humor was hilarious! Case in point; he had a buxom blonde girlfriend named "Dixie", and I remember one time he got in an argument with her and as he was walking away he starting whistling the old southern tune, "I wish I was in Dixie".... The nuance humour was the best! :s0112:

Latest episode, Kelly is uncontrollably mowing down a demon with a M16 and a smile . She's yelling " its not me its the gun, It's EVIL!" Funny stuff while being very pro 2A.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top