1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

ASE Master Certified Tech Will Trade Skills for .380

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by notazombie, Dec 31, 2012.

1. notazombie

notazombie Hillsboro Well-Known Member

With almost 20 years experience, I do quality work and deal in a fair and honest manner. I don't own a business but have a well equipped home shop featuring a hoist, press, welder, etc. Can handle anything from a tune-up to an engine swap and most anything in between. I value my time at $50/hr and am willing to work for cash, ammo, firearms, or combinations thereof. Right now my handgun interests are primarily mid-grade .380 semi-autos. Might consider a compact 9mm or similar also. Ammo list would include .380, 7.62x39, 7.62x54, and 12ga. I'll also be leaving a similar post in the WTB rifle/shotgun section. Shoot me a PM with the type of work you need done and what you'd like to trade. Let's see what we can work out. Thanks for looking.
    Tune-ups, timing belts, brakes, clutches, struts, shocks, steering, suspension, head gaskets, light electrical.