JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my brand new ASAT vanish pro 3d leafy suit. Bought this for last season and didn't get to use it. just had my sight break on my bow and need money for a new 1. Size is XL. Pants, jacket, and hood which for some reason they don't sell the hood as part of the package anymore. I hand sewed a couple leaf tips down on the left arm to clear my string but removed the stitching since i decided to sell them so they are back to original. This is awesome for ambush ground blind tree stand and still hunting as the ASAT pattern with the 3d leaves confuse elk and deer, there are several youtube videos of them walking right up to hunters wearing them. The suit under the leaves is mesh and highly ventilated. You could wear shorts and a tee shirt under these and the camo would still work perfectly. Also this version has the zippered legs and top so it can easily be pulled over boots and thick clothing (some of the cheaper versions didn't have that). If you have never looked into ASAT there is no green because elk and deer don't see shades of green and this is one of the most effective patterns designed for elk and deer.

I payed 140 plus shipping asking 100

Archery bow hunt

20160207_145409.jpg

Selling my brand new ASAT vanish pro 3d leafy suit. Bought this for last season and didn't get to use it. just had my sight break on my bow and need money for a new 1. Size is XL. Pants, jacket, and hood which for some reason they don't sell the hood as part of the package anymore. I hand sewed a couple leaf tips down on the left arm to clear my string but removed the stitching since i decided to sell them so they are back to original. This is awesome for ambush ground blind tree stand and still hunting as the ASAT pattern with the 3d leaves confuse elk and deer, there are several youtube videos of them walking right up to hunters wearing them. The suit under the leaves is mesh and highly ventilated. You could wear shorts and a tee shirt under these and the camo would still work perfectly. Also this version has the zippered legs and top so it can easily be pulled over boots and thick clothing (some of the cheaper versions didn't have that). If you have never looked into ASAT there is no green because elk and deer don't see shades of green and this is one of the most effective patterns designed for elk and deer.

I payed 140 plus shipping asking 100

Archery bow hunt

View attachment 276756
I'm interested in your ASAT 3D Leafy suite. Is it still available, other than the slight adjustment that you did to it is everything else as new and how much would shipping run to Dallas.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top