JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i dont get why this guy post a legitimate topic, and the replys are about ghost and zombies. real cool guys, good info. just like im sure this will get copied and pasted and picked apart, have at it.

i dont get why this guy post a legitimate topic, and the replys are about ghost and zombies. real cool guys, good info. just like im sure this will get copied and pasted and picked apart, have at it.

I kinda liked the one about ghosts.:s0087:

Ok, ok...the German chancelor last month declared that they will dissmantle all nuclear power stations by 2015. Since then Italy, Spain and a few other countries have also agreed to reduce their nuclear reactors.

Yeah, sure, according to the authorities there is no threat to the local residents in Nebraska. Tell that to the Japanese.

I try not to be a doomsayer but this sure seemes like a slow ride to ****.
For the love of God, can I say Hades!

Thanks for the post JJ,
Your comrade in arms,
Will

<g>... So you disagree with the thesis that ghosts and zombies will emerge from the hidden recesses to go forth and destroy the living? I don't think that is likely either. (More likely is man-eating creepy mutant fish will be spotted in the Missouri River.) Things like that always happen when power goes out (besides idiots rioting, looting, and killing each other).

Oh... and new nuke plant construction will be put on hold despite the fact that we have the technology to build and operate safe plants. This will result in increasing power shortages (blackouts and brownouts), and significant increases in energy costs for other types of power. Americans will then cry to their legislators to "do something," which will result in legislation to punish those energy producers who are managing to stay in business despite the already overbearing taxes, rules, and regulations.

Um, you guys DO know that electric power grids are overlapping and interlocking, right? If one nuke plant shuts down, as they annually do for maintenance and refueling, then the rest of the electric grid fills the gap. Omaha is a very nice city, and will not go dark, and would be unlikely to riot even if it somehow did. The collapse of law and order will have to happen somewhere else. Cheer up! Hurricane season is started!........................elsullo

Omaha is a very nice city, and will not go dark, and would be unlikely to riot even if it somehow did. The collapse of law and order will have to happen somewhere else. Cheer up! Hurricane season is started!........................elsullo

I was kidding about Omaha earlier. I've been there many times and it is a nice city. And those Omaha steaks......mmm!

Um, you guys DO know that electric power grids are overlapping and interlocking, right? If one nuke plant shuts down, as they annually do for maintenance and refueling, then the rest of the electric grid fills the gap.

No. That only happens in movies. In real life there is plundering, raping, and mutant creatures wreaking havoc.

Uh, yes, I forgot about the mutants. I drove city bus night runs for a decade, and I can tell you that mutants, zombies, wolfmen and vampires are ALL REAL. They won't bother you if you treat them with ordinary courtesy, but all the running and screaming just sets them off..............................elsullo

No. That only happens in movies. In real life there is plundering, raping, and mutant creatures wreaking havoc.

...I drove city bus night runs for a decade, and I can tell you that mutants, zombies, wolfmen and vampires are ALL REAL....

One absolutely does not realize that until one work nights :) This is a great thread; it even provides an Arlo Guthrie segue...

YouTube - &#x202a;Arlo Guthrie - Coming Into Los Angeles - Woodstock 1969&#x202c;&rlm;

Hope this link is ok to post. The vending machines at Woodstock ran out of smokes, but as you can see concert goers were kind enough to share with each other. (true fact ;))

The only experience I had working nights was when I was in a band in Kansas City. We would usually finish packing up after the gig at around 2:00 AM and then would go over to a Denny's in downtown KC for coffee. Freaks and Geeks and Hookers galore! Some all around skeevy individuals.

:s0112::s0112::s0112: I just start the thread, you guys turn it into what ever suits you. I like it that way, gives me a chance to see how todays people think:s0131: :s0112::s0112::s0112: eeerrr the ones that do think

jj

Worse yet - what happens when the zoomies get loose?

Actually, look again. He said zoomies, not zombies. Zoomies is nukespeak for radiation.

I agree, it did start to fall apart with the ghost comment, though ;) .

Keith

Actually, look again. He said zoomies, not zombies. Zoomies is nukespeak for radiation.

I agree, it did start to fall apart with the ghost comment, though ;) .

Keith

The main difference between zoomies and zombies is that zoomies glow in the dark but zombies can sneak up on you in the dark. Especially in Omaha.

"Everyone has to believe in something. I believe I'll have a beer."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads