JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trust me, the amount of pot available hasn't changed. It is just more visible now.

More will fall asleep at the wheel, like the clown that hit the 4 people on Halloween. At least before this they got double whammed for driving impaired and unlawful substance. Slowed some of it down. 2 lane roads and Pot and alcohol do not mix and now we doubled the dangers out there. Also driving behind a pothead is like driving behind a 130 year old grandma LOL At ;east till they drive off the road or into someone's house or group of kids.
Don't agree with this law at all now, Never will. Been there done that and impairment is not what this country need more of. Just feeds the dumbing down of America. The left just keeps winning by attrition. :mad:

Yeah yeah.....people.. don't want to hear it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Cant get common sense through to potheads and the self absorbed anyway. :s0092::s0099:

Last Edited:
Ain't this an ethical dilema...

The poster Bigfoot claims his "work hours were cut." But he's mistaken. His paid work hours were cut. What he fails to acknowledge is that he doesn't have time to go hunting, even with free ammo, free license, free tag, an all-expense paid ride to/from bambiland, AND a generously gifted weapon.

Those new idle hours for which he's no longer financially compensated are still "work hours." In fact, they have become the most important hours of his week... to update targeted resumes, start knocking on any door where people hire people, and fill out applications.

Nothing but dead-end, entry level "student" jobs not aligned with his chosen profession/career path? Oh well! I was hoping to fully retire by this point. Then life happened.

IMHO, even if someone is gullible enough to GIVE this guy a free weapon, he should be out hunting for work instead.

Someone like that will probably use it to go rob a bank or the local market anyway.
The mentality fits.

More will fall asleep at the wheel, like the clown that hit the 4 people on Halloween. At least before this they got double whammed for driving impaired and unlawful substance. Slowed some of it down. 2 lane roads and Pot and alcohol do not mix and now we doubled the dangers out there. Also driving behind a pothead is like driving behind a 130 year old grandma LOL At ;east till they drive off the road or into someone's house or group of kids.
Don't agree with this law at all now, Never will. Been there done that and impairment is not what this country need more of. Just feeds the dumbing down of America. The left just keeps winning by attrition. :mad:

Yeah yeah.....people.. don't want to hear it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Cant get common sense through to potheads and the self absorbed anyway. :s0092::s0099:

Ever smoked pot?

Ever smoked pot?

Lets just say I lived through the 60's & 70's, Bullfrog and Vortex 1 ...... and have spent mucho time in the old goose hollow of the 60's in Lib City.........so surmise what you will :oops:
I know exactly what effects it has.
And yes the stuff today is 20 times as potent as that sheite was.
Kind of sick that people voted that in when just a couple days before that Pothead ran off the road and into 4 people and killed that little girl. People' are a selfish breed anymore. Their high takes priority over common sense and clear minds. Also it is worse for your lungs than tobacco and causes memory loss to boot. All its good for is numbing the brain and making the potato chip industry rich....... weak grin

Last Edited:
Lets just say I lived through the 60's & 70's, Bullfrog and Vortex 1 ...... and have spent mucho time in the old goose hollow of the 60's in Lib City.........so surmise what you will :oops:
I know exactly what effects it has.
And yes the stuff today is 20 times as potent as that sheite was.
Kind of sick that people voted that in when just a couple days before that Pothead ran off the road and into 4 people and killed that little girl. People' are a selfish breed anymore. Their high takes priority over common sense and clear minds. Also it is worse for your lungs than tobacco and causes memory loss to boot.

It was a pretty direct question. Allow me to rephrase: when was the last time you smoked green?

It was a pretty direct question. Allow me to rephrase: when was the last time you smoked green?

And I refrained from answering you directly and won't do so.
If I had done so, it would not be something I would take pride in.
And hypothetically if I were to have done that it would have logically been
in the 60's and early 70's would it not have ?? Surmise what you wish.

Last Edited:
A big difference between booze and "green".

If some folks around you are drinking they can't get you "contact drunk".
You can have a couple of beers while sitting at home watching the game without
the 6 year old sitting beside you getting high.

Also;
Whether someone ever smoked it or not has no bearing on whether they can have a valid opinion on the subject, any more than requiring a person to have first killed themselves in order to form a valid opinion on suicide.

A big difference between booze and "green".

If some folks around you are drinking they can't get you "contact drunk".
You can have a couple of beers while sitting at home watching the game without
the 6 year old sitting beside you getting high.

Also;
Whether someone ever smoked it or not has no bearing on whether they can have a valid opinion on the subject, any more than requiring a person to have first killed themselves in order to form a valid opinion on suicide.

"Contact high" is a myth.

I dont consider MJ any worse than alcohol.

When both are consumed they affect judgment and impair your ability to control the situation.. For the most part.
That being said if someone is relaxing at home I see no problem with it. If there are children present I do believe they should not be next to a person smoking marijuana.. I feel the same for hard liquor near children if you want to really cut loose do so while your children are not home, or once they are much much older.

Parents let me drink in their company when I was a teenager, that is the parents call though.

Its all common sense. I dont/cant drink like I used to, but If the fed allow weed to be legal I can see myself trying it again. Its been since I was in middle school and highschool.

A buzz that lasts upwards of 1.5-2hrs, terrific sleep aid and no hangover? In my opinion its better than liquor... Now if only it would make ugly women look attactive. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top