JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just at BiMart in Tigard, OR. They had many boxes of 5.56 ammo, like 100 or so. 2 box limit per person. $11.49/box. Winchester, see pic.

20210216_175039.jpg

What the heck. I called them at 11am and they said they had no ammo deliveries. Was there any other calibers like 9mm, 45acp, etc? Thanks.
Theyre so tired of people calling and asking, you cant rely on them for an answer. I called the Aloha BiMart and asked about what 30 caliber hornady bullets they might have. I was specific and let them know I was looking for the bullets only, in the reloading equipment and not live ammo. Dude told me "were all sold out". I clarified again that I was only looking for the bullets in the reloading section and then asked if they had any .308 bullets. He said, "looks like were sold out of everything". Went the next day and they had an assortment.

I was just at the Beaverton BiMart. They had about 12 boxes of 5.56 left. No. 223 and a few boxes of Wolf 7.62. Also no 9mm or 45acp.

Was in Beaverton BiMart this morning. They had a lot of WWB 2.23, nothing else though. &11.49/box, limit 2. Plenty on the shelf and four cases on the floor that they were still unpacking. They should have plenty to last the day.
Edit: corrected price
IMG_20210312_091234.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR