JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
For those that have asked and will ask in the future. The rifle is too big a hassle to ship so sale must be FTF...sorry. :(

Price is still $475 w/o scope. $500 w/scope. :)

I would have picked this up if I had the money for it right now. I am still working on getting my black guns, once I am done with that I will be looking for a nice hunting rifle. I bet if it were late Aug. early Sept. (right before hunting season) this would have sold quickly and for your orig. price. If I were to buy it now, it would just sit in the safe until mid-October when I'd need it. You might want to pull this and re-list it just before hunting season. (just a thought)

Nice gun. I prefer the Ruger myself and have it in .270.

I still think you can't beat the .06 for all around hunting - it's what I'd have if I could have just one. It's flat shooting, accurate, and has enough energy for deer or elk, where my .270 is a bit light for elk.

I also notice ammo for sale around. Saw about ten boxes at Medford Wal-Mart the other day.

Free bump and good luck. I think it's a great gun and a bargain.

Hey PlayboyPenguin
I'll take this beauty.
I know I'd be kicking myself for not getting it later in the year.

I'll be in Portland Thursday.
I'll send a pm too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.