JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: Ruger M77 MKII
CALIBER: .30-06
STOCK: Wood
CONDITION: "As New In Box/Unfired"
FINISH: Stainless
ASKING PRICE: $475 w/o scope or $500 w/scope

I am not much of a long gun type of guy. I bought this two years ago and have never even fired it. I only took it out of the box to put on the scope. The gun is pretty much a brand new rifle.

The scope is nothing special, and not really made for this gun, but I am including it in the price. It is a Bushnell scope made for a rimfire.

The pic below is the actual gun for sale. :)

I should add that I will be including one 20 round box of Federal Power-Shok ammo. It was the box I bought the day I picked up the rifle. It is not much, but it is about a $20 value in today's market. :)

What is the brand and specs on the scope?

It is a Bushnell, but it is not really made for this gun. It was actually for a 10/22 that I never ended up picking up. I just put it on here so that I could take the gun out and shoot it...but I never even ended up doing that and have never bothered removing it. I figure at this price (seen two of these used in local shops for $600-$650) the scope is a freebie and whoever buys the rifle can just move the scope to a more appropriate gun or trade it for one for this one. :)

Buyer back out earlier today. If anyone local wants this rifle I will honor the deal I made with them ($480 without scope or $500 with it). If not it is Gunbroker.com bound. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.