JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to sell a Savage MKII FV-SR as it came from the factory. Great little gun, have only shot about 50 rounds of sub-sonic through it. Very accurate I just am going with a Ruger American instead so I can use all my 10-22 mags with it.

I am asking $200.00 for it, and will split transfer fees with buyer.
I am in Hillsboro and am flexible about where to do transfer.

I can send pictures to any that are interested. (Attached photo is from Savage websight but rifle looks just like it) :D y368Zlzsj_1fzw1fMb3.png

No trades at this point

(corrected mismatched prices):oops:

Last Edited:
The combination of our transfer laws and your location make this post of your especially tragic for me. Instead of meeting somewhere reasonably easy to find and giving you money I am forced to go to my local Bi-Mart and pay more for one.

This state irritates me.

Nice rifle, good luck.

Russ

I have the same rifle and thought about the same swap for a ruger but mine will put suppressed subs into dime sized groups at 50 yrds just couldn't bring myself to part with it.

The combination of our transfer laws and your location make this post of your especially tragic for me. Instead of meeting somewhere reasonably easy to find and giving you money I am forced to go to my local Bi-Mart and pay more for one.

This state irritates me.

Nice rifle, good luck.

Russ
Monitor is not that far, I would be willing to meet at Tigard Pawn.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.