JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Pending Funds...

An as NEW Ruger American in .243 Winchester. Included are 23 rounds of Federal 100 grn softpoint factory shells as well as 15 rounds of Winchester ammo with the 70 grn Blitzking. I am also including a set of Warne 1" medium height rings purchased new with the rifle.

I had not planned on selling this but I need to pay for a scope I picked up last week.

Will sell for $275.00 FIRM, and that is a steal for quick sale. Price on line anywhere, just make sure and look for a perfect gun both inside and out. VERY low round count of 28.

CASH ONLY PLEASE.

PLEASE SEE THE TARGET PICTURED. THIS IS A THREE SHOT GROUP AT 100 YARDS OFF THE BENCH WITH FEDERAL 100 GRN. FACTORY SOFTPOINTS. 0.696" WITH FACTORY SHELLS!!!!

PM me or TEXT 253-312-2136. I can meetup at SportCo M-F at lunch or at the Lacey Cabelas in the evenings and weekends. I will be around this long weekend if that works as well. WA drivers license is all I need to keep legal, oh, be 18 or over please.

Thanks!

Jeff

View attachment 141218

View attachment 141219

View attachment 141220

View attachment 141221

View attachment 141222