JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

For Sale:

I have an as NEW Mitchell Mauser in 30-06 for sale. These are built by Zastava with ALL NEW PARTS. Excellent fit and finish and it is a shooter as well. We put 1/2 a box of ammo through it and was able to hit the 300 meter pig. (yes, from a Lead Sled...) Excellent (as new) condition at a used price! This has a round count of 10. Box and paperwork included as well. Bore was cleaned after every shot, pretty much dead on from the factory sight wise.

See review here!!!!

<broken link removed>

WA residents FTF sale is OK on the westside. I am in Lacey. All others please verify your FFL will accept a rifle from a private owner as the dealers here charge too much to run the gun through their books.

$300.00, no wiggle room on the price. The only partial trade accepted would be a NICE Ruger 10/22 or comparable. Please use fair market used pricing as I am. Trades only accepted on a FTF deal. If I need to ship it will be $35.00 more for insurance and shipping costs.

The BEST way to reach me is at [email protected]. You may also text me at 253-312-2136. Be nice though it's my work cell!

Sorry - the pics are "linked" as this site says the pics are too large. 1024x680, hmmm...