JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We do not plan on implementing this suggestion.
Status
Reactions
The peek-a-boo header has me thinking that the auto pilot has just kicked off and the plane's in a spin. Cannot view it by moving the cursor up, but only by scrolling up. And here I thought everything was seamless, a perfect launch...

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.55.05 PM.png

That was my one complaint with the upgrade but I figured out how to fix it.
Go to your profile and choose Preferences under Account Settings. Then go to Navigation Hiding and click Disable for whichever type of device you are using (Computer or Mobile). Then scroll down and click Save

Go to your profile and choose Preferences under Account Settings. Then go to Navigation Hiding and click Disable for whichever type of device you are using (Computer or Mobile). Then scroll down and click Save
Thanks

Yep, this is the solution. I did it to increase the visible space, especially on smaller devices. I figured some people wouldn't care for it though, so I added the option :s0155:

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top