JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep that article proves that no matter what the law is BAD GUYS WILL GET GUNS adding a bunch of new laws will only effect those willing to follow the laws.

Stopping we the people from buying firearms from we the people is wrong.
According to the constitution, ANYONE can have a firearm. Even bad folks.
its up tot he good folk to deal with the bad folk.

Taking firearms from everyone, just makes evil stronger.
Thats what the left, and right are all about these days.

If free criminals can vote, they should be allowed to have self defense rights.

Edit. If one is "too dangerous" to be allowed the responsibility of firearms ownership, then one is too dangerous to be allowed the freedom of all other rights, and should remain in prison or institutuon for natural lifetime or on death row.

Either a free citizen keeps all their rights, or they are not free

Last Edited:
"You bastard!"
These people are not helping the 2A movement! They are helping the anti-gunners. Bastards!!!!

It doesn't matter what Armslist does, people will complain. I've never bought or sold off Armslist but I have done plenty of window shopping. I've noticed that in the region I'm in a pawn shop that frequently advertises and I know of one gun store that went out of business that put a bunch of stuff up there (including reloading components and accessories) to liquidate inventory. All the entries were separate ads. So this quote from the story, in that context, is intentionally misleading readers into thinking that all high-volume sellers, are people acting as unlicensed dealers:

We identified more than 700 phone numbers that appeared in 10 or more listings.

That's over a 27 month period over 2 million ads. Give me a break!

So yeah "The Verge: YOU bastards"

Here's more bull-oney:

Looking for a pistol? Machine gun and silencer? Rocket launcher? Armslist users are willing to sell you one.

Once you find what you're looking for, just contact the seller and arrange a meetup to finish the transaction. The transfer can take place in a gun store, home, or parking lot. There are no rules on where the handover needs to happen, as long as the timing works for both parties.

Uh huh -- just buying machine guns in a parking lot, no regulations at all.

The Verge is the lying POS bastard here.

Here's another one:

The business has also become notorious for giving firearm access to people prohibited from owning guns. In a paper published in 2019, researchers with the University of Minnesota scraped more than 4.9 million Armslist listings from the website and found that less than 10 percent mentioned a background check.

Seriously? Here's a gun ad from Cabelas: Smith & Wesson M&P Shield EZ Semi-Auto Pistol with Thumb Safety : Cabela's

Unless you click on the "learn more" -- all they say is that you can buy online and pickup in-store (and that in CA, this gun will give you cancer and shrink your nuts, but what won't kill you in CA?):

cabelas.png

If free criminals can vote, they should be allowed to have self defense rights.

Edit. If one is "too dangerous" to be allowed the responsibility of firearms ownership, then one is too dangerous to be allowed the freedom of all other rights, and should remain in prison or institutuon for natural lifetime or on death row.

Either a free citizen keeps all their rights, or they are not free

Well the same founding fathers that wrote our second would have hung, or whipped near to death, these same people you want to give back there guns rights.

So there's that.....

I always thought the idea of giving criminals back their rights was VERY liberal.

Well the same founding fathers that wrote our second would have hung, or whipped near to death, these same people you want to give back there guns rights.

So there's that.....
Nothing wrong with that. Those same founders did not have the crime problem we have now so I have to say what they did worked. Those hung are of course no longer a problem. We have a LOT of people we are paying to feed and give medical care too who should have long ago been hung.

I always thought the idea of giving criminals back their rights was VERY liberal.
I have no problem with criminals getting rights again. I do have a huge problem with criminals who just keep getting arrested over and over again only to be turned loose on society time after time. If they really want to take the rights of the criminals then they should lose them all. The entire bill of rights should no longer apply to them. The picking and choosing which rights can be taken is how we have a LOT of gun owners who feel the 2nd is not a right, it's a privilege.

I just posted an ad on Armslist for my Dan Wesson CBOB and found another ad using my picture and undercutting my price!!! :mad:

Sadly this being the "net" that is just to be expected. Anyone can say anything. The buyer is of course the one who needs to watch out. I have sold a couple guns on Armslist. The only "problem" was the normal scammers making lame attempts at getting me to ship the gun to them and the people who set up a meet and never show. The set up a meet then never show has happened, sadly, here just as much. It was why last couple times I had a gun up for sale I just gave up and pulled the ads. Unless the seller who used your picture actually has the gun, well buyers who try to buy from him will soon find out he does not. If they are stupid enough to send him money then never get the gun? Well in this day and age it's hard for me to feel sorry for them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top