JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the power goes out around here all the time, no roberies, no shootings, no stabbings. no big deal, some people will use any excuse to rob, loot , riot, burn the neighbors house down, whatever. sounds like a real good place to stay away from!

Great article! Last year we put together some bug out bags and now I am slowly building up my home food and water storage. I am impressed my wife is in agreement with me and has not said one thing even though the last case of food was close to 200.00.

I'm sure that there are many people in LA that are like that. All the smart ones bugged out of the state when the SHTF the first time. About the only people left in the end were the hardcore looters and the hardcore preppers; everyone else was a refugee.

Kinda puts things in perspective doesn't it? There is no middle ground here....you're either a prepper, refugee, or a looter; especially if you don't have a DHS patch on your shoulder.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top