Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Article on a 90min black out in Louisiana

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by ATCclears, May 12, 2012.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

2. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

the power goes out around here all the time, no roberies, no shootings, no stabbings. no big deal, some people will use any excuse to rob, loot , riot, burn the neighbors house down, whatever. sounds like a real good place to stay away from!

3. Working 4 U

Working 4 U Eugene Active Member

Great article! Last year we put together some bug out bags and now I am slowly building up my home food and water storage. I am impressed my wife is in agreement with me and has not said one thing even though the last case of food was close to 200.00.

4. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

I'm sure that there are many people in LA that are like that. All the smart ones bugged out of the state when the SHTF the first time. About the only people left in the end were the hardcore looters and the hardcore preppers; everyone else was a refugee.

Kinda puts things in perspective doesn't it? There is no middle ground here....you're either a prepper, refugee, or a looter; especially if you don't have a DHS patch on your shoulder.