JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For a couple years now I've given up on listening to Coast to Coast. George Noory sucks. The only guest hosts I'd listen to were Ian Punnett or John B Wells. Neither of them are there anymore. They were weekend only hosts anyway. George is weaksauce watered down beyond vanilla compared to the master.

Now Art is back with essentially Coast to Coast 2.0 - "Midnight in the Desert" - it's on KXL 101.1 now from 10 PM to 1Am.

I finally caught his show tonight - it IS coast to coast in all the ways that matter - hell he even has the same voice over guy doing his intros / bumps. Good to hear him back.

You can also catch his show online for free streaming through his website or tune-in. Clyde Lewis' show was (rightfully, IMO) shortened from his 5 hour stretch to a 3 hour show in favor of bringing Art to KXL. Love how he's positioned directly against Coast to Coast for time slot. As more people find out about this - I bet CtC is going to loose a huge chunk of listenership.

Maybe Art can get David Icke and Major Ed Dames on at the same time and they can let us know what our Reptilian Overlords have in mind for the 2016 presidential election. :confused:o_O

I've got the Mel's Hole series of calls saved on my YouTube watch later list because they're classic.

I also like the one with the guy who claimed he was flying over Area 51 and was being shot down. Art had some good calls and callers - one of the reasons I loved Art, he didn't screen calls. George screens everything.

Art was also not afraid to call someone out on their BS. George Noory reminds me of a kindergarten teacher. That and George is buddies with Scruff Face and wouldn't call him out on HIS BS.

"Won't you turn your radio down
Respect the seven second delay we use

So you say there's a race
Of men in the trees
You're for tough legislation
Thanks for calling
I wait all night for calls like these

An independent station
WJAZ
With jazz and conversation
From the foot of Mt. Belzoni
Sweet music
Tonight the night is mine
Late line 'til the sun comes through the skylight "

Use to listen to Art when I worked nights. George was okay, but he lacked something that Art Bell had.

The problem with George is that all his shows just blend into blandness. The powers that be should have replaced him with John B Wells. Art is a great host but he tends to have his own litmus test. If you are a Christian, don't believe in space aliens, and think global warming is bs then he gets very dismissive of the caller or guest.

Another interesting and out there host is Clyde Lewis who broadcasts from Vancouver. His show called Ground Zero is rapidly gaining an audience that will probably be as big as Coast to Coast. He can be as bullheaded and dismissive as Art can but like Art he can be damned entertaining.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top