JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here are some of my 40's. I thought this looked like an arty black and white pic, even though it is in color

Enjoy!

DSC_0233_zps8cb858dc.jpg

It's a difficult task to light highly reflective surfaces, especially against a black background. There was a single photog who started out photographing various metallic instruments for catalogs who became a famous gun/knife photographer as a result. one of his tricks was to use diffused light from the northern sky filtered through a scrim sheet. he also used a Light Hose occasionally, all of which can be done through software today. I would have spot metered off the pistol on the right and maybe played with lighting the black pistols afterwards

Witness Elite Limited! Did you get a scope mount, or extra mags by chance?

I waited six months for one in 9mm, most accurate pistol I have. My ?? re: scope mount was if you need to remove the rear sight or scope mount to disassemble.

Nice hand guns BTW.

Mike

Witness Elite Limited! Did you get a scope mount, or extra mags by chance?

I waited six months for one in 9mm, most accurate pistol I have. My ?? re: scope mount was if you need to remove the rear sight or scope mount to disassemble.

Nice hand guns BTW.

Mike

I have standard mags and the aluminum baseplates on order from EAA, but the baseplates are backordered. Thinking about cancelling and buying the Henning baseplates.

I don't have the scope mount, but I suspect the sight would need to come off to disassemble.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top