JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here are some of my 40's. I thought this looked like an arty black and white pic, even though it is in color

Enjoy!

DSC_0233_zps8cb858dc.jpg

It's a difficult task to light highly reflective surfaces, especially against a black background. There was a single photog who started out photographing various metallic instruments for catalogs who became a famous gun/knife photographer as a result. one of his tricks was to use diffused light from the northern sky filtered through a scrim sheet. he also used a Light Hose occasionally, all of which can be done through software today. I would have spot metered off the pistol on the right and maybe played with lighting the black pistols afterwards

Witness Elite Limited! Did you get a scope mount, or extra mags by chance?

I waited six months for one in 9mm, most accurate pistol I have. My ?? re: scope mount was if you need to remove the rear sight or scope mount to disassemble.

Nice hand guns BTW.

Mike

Witness Elite Limited! Did you get a scope mount, or extra mags by chance?

I waited six months for one in 9mm, most accurate pistol I have. My ?? re: scope mount was if you need to remove the rear sight or scope mount to disassemble.

Nice hand guns BTW.

Mike

I have standard mags and the aluminum baseplates on order from EAA, but the baseplates are backordered. Thinking about cancelling and buying the Henning baseplates.

I don't have the scope mount, but I suspect the sight would need to come off to disassemble.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top