JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Grab your chalk and head downtown to Pioneer square for a spontaneous (rehearsal at 11pm) demonstration against gun violence at 12:00.
People are encourage to write in gun safety "facts". So I know there are plenty of you out there with lots of opinions to write down! :p

P.S. Is there a webcame for the Pioneer square? Looking forward to watching a bunch of activists write in chalk in the pouring rain :s0114:

P.S. Is there a webcame for the Pioneer square? Looking forward to watching a bunch of activists write in chalk in the pouring rain :s0114:
Not aware of a streaming webcam but there is this: <broken link removed>

Hopefully some people will drag their feet to help the chalk artwork stick around if it's wet. Maybe the next time I'm there, I'll make my own drawings and slogans.

So are they against "gun violence" or just guns? I support the reduction in violence, but I doubt they would appreciate any of the statistics that I would write.

Maybe something about the number of people killed in gun free zones while forced to be defenseless, or the percentage of concealed carry permit holders who commit crimes compared to those people in Bloombergs MAIG. Stuff like that. I wonder how they would take it?

33? Where did you get the number?
Granted, the trees are in the way, but if that is the line, I can only count 5? Or are they counting the by-standers and lunchtime crowd as attendees?

Edit: first pick is at 12:00. second is 12:08 were they lay down on the payment, were people walk their dogs and and anything else that sticks to the bottom of their shoes, to draw chalk outlines of themselves...

pioneersquare1200.jpg

pioneersquare1208.jpg

33? Where did you get the number?
Granted, the trees are in the way, but if that is the line, I can only count 5? Or are they counting the by-standers and lunchtime crowd as attendees?

Edit: first pick is at 12:00. second is 12:08 were they lay down on the payment, were people walk their dogs and and anything else that sticks to the bottom of their shoes, to draw chalk outlines of themselves...

It came from their FB event page.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads