JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this online.

upload_2019-1-28_12-51-59.jpeg

I want one for my CX4.

It's a local company, somewhere in Oregon.

Tried contacting them, with no answer.

Kind of want to see if I could just pick one up if they are too far away vs buying online.

Anyone know who Arson Machine is or where they are located?

Thanks,

Reno911

Never mind.

Got the owner Dave on the phone today.

Love talking guns to another person who has heart for a weird, under appreciated gun like myself.

He's in Hillsboro near the airport and hopefully going to work me up a light mount!

I've talked to the owner a few times myself, and have some of his light mounts and bipod mounts. Nice guy, and good quality products.

You should take a look at his muzzle brakes, it's a very cool design! Oregon Rifle Works carries them, for anyone interested.

Neat! something local.

They part of NWFA? Or is there a exact address of the store front or do they only custom order then ship?

Been going back and forth with the owner. He is hooking me up with a light mount for the CX4 but it sounds like he is in the middle of a major shop overhaul. He said he is currently out of stock of his light rings that attach to the various mounts he machines. He may not be operational for a few weeks until he rearranges his machines.

I'm gonna drop by tomorrow and pick up the mount, I'll chat him up about NWFA, his account says he was last on here Thursday.

Neat! something local.

They part of NWFA? Or is there a exact address of the store front or do they only custom order then ship?

Don't have a store front in our shop. The shop is out here by the Hillsboro Airport. We do a ton of OEM work for some companies in the industry so we aren't really set up to have people in the shop at this point as we have stuff that we can't have people seeing. That may change by summer time though. Still trying to figure a few things out. We have moved like 3 times in the last 2 years due to expansion and such. It sucks. Hopefully we stay here for a bit. That said, Oregon Rifleworks is a stocking dealer for most of our stuff. They mainly sell our brakes but might have some M-LOK light mounts on the shelf. Been awhile since I have been in there so I am not sure what they got now. But they are a good place to call if you are looking for our stuff. About the only thing we have in stock right now are inline scout mounts and a-hole micro brakes. We had one of our machines eat it's spindle bearings and was down for a month and we are way behind. Hopefully we will run stuff this month and get stuff back in stock as fast as possible.

Don't have a store front in our shop. The shop is out here by the Hillsboro Airport. We do a ton of OEM work for some companies in the industry so we aren't really set up to have people in the shop at this point as we have stuff that we can't have people seeing. That may change by summer time though. Still trying to figure a few things out. We have moved like 3 times in the last 2 years due to expansion and such. It sucks. Hopefully we stay here for a bit. That said, Oregon Rifleworks is a stocking dealer for most of our stuff. They mainly sell our brakes but might have some M-LOK light mounts on the shelf. Been awhile since I have been in there so I am not sure what they got now. But they are a good place to call if you are looking for our stuff. About the only thing we have in stock right now are inline scout mounts and a-hole micro brakes. We had one of our machines eat it's spindle bearings and was down for a month and we are way behind. Hopefully we will run stuff this month and get stuff back in stock as fast as possible.
Can you do your brakes for other AR calibers? 6.5 and 6.8 ?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top