JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the pics of the Arsenal Strike One online there is no beavertail. On the one I received there is a huge beavertail. Does anyone know if the beavertail is something they added on the new guns and the pics are of preliminary models...or is the beavertail something they did away with and the pics are of the new guns?

The serial number on mine is in the 100's so I cannot imagine it is a new model.

Here is how the beavertail on mine looks and below that is how they look in the pics online.

SOBT_zpsdeaa96d6.jpg arsenal-strike-one-12_zps631321a8.jpg

the beavertail is on production guns.

my guess is a bunch of people getting slide bite during testing. you can also see they added a rib, presumably to stretch out and thin the webbing of the hand. combine that with the beavertail, both to prevent slide bite.

Ha ha, I liked your video. The guns I have seen pictures of were without the beavertail. In the accompanying articles, one mentioned that the examples were pre production guns, and not the final version. My guess is you have the most recent update, and that that is the final production version (for now)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top