JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1050
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey everyone, I have for sale a new never fired Arsenal SLR107R. Purchased this rifle earlier this year and never got around to shooting it.

"The 7.62x39 caliber SLR-107R is a top notch, stamped receiver, enhanced FCG, semi-automatic modern sporting rifle manufactured in Las Vegas, Nevada, utilizing only the best and authentic Arsenal factory components. It is manufactured with a Bulgarian made Arsenal mil-spec 1mm stamped receiver and cold hammer forged and hard chrome lined barrel. The authentic US made components, such as the anti-slap double stage trigger group, mil-spec polymer stock set, Warsaw length polymer buttstock to perfectly complete this rifle for unparalleled quality and accuracy." - From Arsenal Website.

These were selling for $1300 New on the Arsenal website a few months ago, but have now sold out. I have fully inspected the rifle and there are no problems with the rifle - no canted sights etc.

Transfer will be done in person only (No Shipping) at an FFL. I am located in SW Portland. If you have any questions please ask them below or through dm if you prefer.

Edit: US Palm grip can be included if you prefer or I can put the original grip ( in plastic ) back on.

IMG_4682.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.