JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello Everyone,

For sale is a NIB Arsenal SLR106UR pistol in 5.56.
This Krinkov style pistol is unfired and comes with the factory 5 rd mag, plus 5 circle10 high capacity magazines (3x30 rounders and 2x20 rds - these are about 35 dollars each!!!)
The barrel is forged and chrome lined, 10.5 inch long, with a pinned faux brake at the end.
I like this setup, because you get a little more velocity and reliability out of the gun, compared to a shorter barrel in pistol configuration.

this is a very easy gun to set up with a brace as well. SOB47 works well, or you can buy a buffer tube adapter (even a folding one, that uses the sling loop hole to connect to the receiver. it is a solid setup.

Box and papers. transfer fees on the buyer. 699.00 with all the mags! You will not find a better deal.

Also for sale is a LNIB kahr CW9 with box, papers, one mag, and a very very nice IWB holster.
I have shot exactly 50 rounds through the gun. no issues.
The holster is amazing. great quality and perfect retention. Adjustable. I have carried the gun both at 5 o clock and AIWB without issues.
Great carry setup for the summer at an awesome price. 275.00 with your choice of IWB holster in the picture, or a Blackhawk Check-Six leather holster (SOB carry, right handed)

CW9.jpg CW9-2.jpg

No trades on these firearms, unless you have Cz Pistols in great shape.

Thank you.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.