JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade is my Arsenal slr106fr (5.56) desert sand like new in box. Took it out twice, maybe 300rds. through it. Runs perfect with steel or brass case and extremely accurate. Bad azz rifle, just shoot my 7.62 more. Comes with everything shown. 4 mags, original 5rd, two 30rd. black circle ((10)), and one 30rd. bakelite. very nice optic rail, all literature including test target. Wanting to trade for Colt Anaconda/ King cobra. I have no problem adding cash for the right deal.
Please use PM with any questions.
IMG_1398.jpg IMG_1399.jpg IMG_1400.jpg IMG_1401.jpg b6bonm.jpg 2eyl8nt.jpg 1zp5isg.jpg k4i0w6.jpg

Last Edited:
Is there a cash/shipped price? Those are $2000-$3000 pistols you're asking for, is that only option?
Well obviously you only read half of my post.. "Please use PM with any questions" and "willing to add cash for the right deal". If you do your homework and look at GB "sold" auctions, there are MANY sold well below $2k.
If anyone is interested or a has a serious question, please use PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.