JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Arsenal SLR 107R with a SLR Rifleworks Mlok rail and gas tube. The gun has less than 200 rounds through it and is near new condition. The gun will include 8 mags and close to 700 rounds of 7.62x39. Ill entertain cash offers but at this time I am mainly looking to trade. I want a modern lever gun (threaded barrel, possible rail, etc. ). No mossbergs or lower end rifles please. Looking for a Henry, Marlin, Winchester, etc.

4E2435A5-2386-4690-A595-39021DB34D01.jpeg 88FF1DF6-68B6-49FD-8CBB-DA5B6B65443C.jpeg 39AD2E18-C922-4E31-BF6B-C1BE8D5B3A9D.jpeg 54C88777-7102-4E2D-AE94-4CAE54F72BED.jpeg 75413E1A-E2D3-4BC5-9964-C2AEF7CAA5EF.jpeg 4DD7AD1E-31F3-49C2-BD17-466B4CADB377.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Damn. I'd love this, but all I have is a Marlin 45-70 Guide gun, which I was going to later modernize by threading and adding an MLok handguard, XS rail, and Leupold scout optic. Haven't done anything to it yet or even shot it. If this post was posted next year I would've definitely traded as I love AKs.

Damn. I'd love this, but all I have is a Marlin 45-70 Guide gun, which I was going to later modernize by threading and adding an MLok handguard, XS rail, and Leupold scout optic. Haven't done anything to it yet or even shot it. If this post was posted next year I would've definitely traded as I love AKs.
That's exactly what I am going to do. I am looking to get a 336 and thread the barrel and run a MI rail on it. I will probably just sell this and then order the Marlin 336 dark series. That way I just gotta throw a rail on it and I'll be set. I already have the suppressor.

That's exactly what I am going to do. I am looking to get a 336 and thread the barrel and run a MI rail on it. I will probably just sell this and then order the Marlin 336 dark series. That way I just gotta throw a rail on it and I'll be set. I already have the suppressor.
I thought the dark series already had the XS rail? Anyways goodluck. That'll be a future purchase of mine as well

I thought the dark series already had the XS rail? Anyways goodluck. That'll be a future purchase of mine as well
It does. I just can't find the damn rifle anywhere.

Do you have photos?

Bought at Sportsmans Warehouse last year

Haven't been able to start the modernization build due to college taking all my funds

Have run snapcaps through it to smoothen action, but have not even shot it

418B7650-51B7-4CE9-BEC4-D079B4BDEFDA.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.