JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Arsenal SLR 107FR 7.62x39 lots of extras $1500obo it comes with everything that it came with new except the box. two different stocks the metal triangle side folding stock that came with and an AR-15 collapseable stock on the Jmac adapter. Spikes flash hider. 3 sets of furniture the black polymer set that came with it also a Magpul MOE hand guard set and the Leapers UTG PRO Romanian AK47 13in Keymod. I have also switched out the grip with a Magpul MOE grip. Also included is about 1500 rounds of ammo 90% is boxed in the original packaging. 700ish is TulAmmo and 550ish is Red Army Standard copper jacketed this can be used at indoor ranges. Also 6 30rd Magpul magazines and 1 10rd mag that came with the rifle. A side mount rail for optics mounting. The rifle is in excellent condition I have only put about 500-800 rounds through it. I am willing to ship but only to a FFL dealer and you would need to pay shipping. Local buyers I will meet at a local FFL to do the paperwork and You pay for the transfer fee. I am willing to send more pictures or anything else needed to make you comfortable with your purchase. I will also call or give out my phone number once we open up communication by email.

I really hate selling this rifle I spent a lot of time researching AK's before I made my decision and a lot of money on accessories but I need the money for other endeavors.

I'm not interested in trades but please feel free to ask any questions.

IMG_5552.JPG IMG_5575.JPG IMG_5583.JPG IMG_5584.JPG IMG_5585.JPG IMG_5589.JPG IMG_5590.JPG IMG_5591.JPG IMG_5596.JPG IMG_5597.JPG IMG_6055.JPG IMG_6056.JPG IMG_6057.JPG IMG_6058.JPG IMG_6059.JPG IMG_6060.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.