JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my Arsenal SLR-106CR, chambered in 5.56. I purchased this rifle used, so round count is unknown. It appears as though it's been shot very little.

The rifle has a 16 inch, cold hammer forged barrel, side folding stock, plum furniture, US Palm pistol grip, Ultimak gas tube, and ALG Defense trigger.

Rifle comes with one 30rd smoke Bulgarian Circle 10 magazine, box that's seen better days, and manual.

I do have several Bulgarian 5.56 Circle 10 magazines that will be offered to the buyer of the rifle, for an additional cost. If the buyer does not want the extra mags, I will post them after the rifle sells.

Not looking for any trades and will not ship. I'd like to meet at my preferred FFL in Banks @LuckySG. However, I'm willing to meet at the FFL of your choice in Hillsboro, Beaverton, or Tigard. Transfer and BGC fees are the responsibility of the buyer. $950. ***SOLD***
01715BC1-0802-45FB-A973-4FD6DAD8414E.jpeg

Last Edited:
How much would you charge for the magazines if someone wanted to purchase some with the rifle? And how many magazines are available to be purchased?

Beautiful rifle by the way!

They're all Bulgarian Circle 10 mags. They all have metal feed lips and metal locking lugs.

9 Smoke. $55/each
4 Black. $55/each
3 Plum. $100/each
C8010F8C-E63D-4B3B-ADA2-D3D9A6E7E3EA.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.