JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
thumbnail.jpg AK2.jpg AK4.jpg AK1.jpg

I would take a Seecamp 32, a Rohrbaugh, or a NAA 32 Guardian in trade...must be in excellent shape and 100% reliable.
Arsenal AM7SF (side folder) 7.62x39, new, unfired in the box with all the factory accessories and manual. This is the Premier Model that everyone wants with the Hot-Die hammer forged and milled receiver, the left side scope mounting attachment, and the cold hammer forged, chrome lined barrel and chamber, all of which combines to provide unmatched strength, accuracy, reliability, and durability. To see the full details at the Arsenal website Google Arsenal SAM7SF.
Also included is an Arsenal SM13 Mount with the pictinny rail for mounting the CQB or telescopic sight of your choice as well as (4) four extra Circle 10, (40) forty round magazines. It also comes with (2000) thousand rounds of Golden Tiger, mil spec (lacquered cases and sealed primers and bullets) ammunition. The para-cord wrap keeps your cheek warm in the winter and comes at no extra charge.:rolleyes:
I took this exceptional weapon in trade last week from a really good guy with a beautiful young family (who also happens to be a respected Bronze Supporter of this website) for something I had that he needed. I recently had both shoulders replaced and as I'm not able to lift and cheek a rifle it's not likely that I'll be shooting one again. It's a perfect opportunity for a discriminating shooter/collector who takes pride in the quality of their firearms to own a complete, brand new, "best of the breed" package at a discounted price.

I'm in Coos Bay.

Cost: Rifle..............$1465.00
Magazines.......$111.80
Mount.............$135.00
Ammo.............$450.00
The total package............ $2167.80

I will sell it all, all brand new, for....................$1967.00

Semper Fi

1104171045 (1).jpg 1104171135.jpg Ak lll.jpg 1104171058 (2).jpg

Last Edited:
Oooops. Forgot that, thanks! Probably a freudian slip:rolleyes:. It's almost a $500.00 loss for me ($300.00 on the selling price of my item plus $200.00 on this AK package) but a really good deal for someone who appreciates quality.
Scott

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.