JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Molalla
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Arsenal Sam7sf Milled near new condition, less than 100 rounds fired. Comes with 2 full 30rd magpul mags and original sling, oil bottle, cleaning rod etc. Have a bit of ammo on hand if you need it. (if your looking for any type of mag i may have it w/extra $ i.e. circle 10 waffle, bakelite, steel)

Testing the waters, no rush to sell. Interested in other AK trades, AR, handguns. This is one of the nicest AKs you can buy, id expect the same in a trade.

Trade list interests

Vepr
Wasr+ cash
Mac90+ cash
Saiga
1911+ cash
Multi gun trades

20210127_220734.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I wanna bite but u are asking what they cost brand new from arsenal..I am interested in mags though, any waffle 40s, steel 40s, whatcha got?
I originally posted this when this rifle was near impossible to find and I was trying to post for more of a trade value, i collect AKs and was looking for something more unique. It has less that a hundred rounds through it. RS regulate mount goes for $200.

If you are looking for 40's or bakelite check out mokas raifus online. Done alot of business with him.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.