JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a very low round count Arsenal SAM5, this is not the USA made SA-M5, this is the imported Made in Bulgaria version. Only shot 40 rounds through the barrel to test. Shoots perfectly with no flaws. I converted the SAM5 to be close to clone correct as I could to Bulgaria military standards.
Comes with original box with original accessories that came with the AK. I can also throw in an extra tri-rail LHG.

The AK will not come with the black Circle 10 magazine as seen in pictures.
I can provide more pictures upon request through messages.

Mods done to the rifle:
- Changed the 14mm FSB to a 24mm RH FSB (will include the eggbeater flash hider)
- Had the receiver cut to utilize the ambi-safety mechanism
- Changed the lower HG to a tri-rail HG
- Replaced fime trigger to a Bulgarian double hook trigger
- Replaced the grip to a AR-M9

Looking for $2500 cash for the Rifle.
Buyer pays for transfer. Currently in the Seattle area. Meet ups at a FFL can be settled through messages. I am willing to do FFL to FFL shipping if you cover the cost. I can give more pics upon request, just give me a message. *Cross posted*

080EE801-D574-4098-8412-04458655F7EC-1355-000000D5F0944728.jpg IMG_0222.jpg IMG_0230.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That thumbhole safety mod is awesome. I have this and the SAM7-SF, and would love that addition. What a cool package. GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.