JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have an Arsenal SAM-7 SF AK-47 for sale in 7.62 x 39, made with enhanced fire control group. Purchased brand new 9-2021 and now wanting to sell, no trades. Used very little with excellent bore and minimal use. I will also include the side mount scope accessory at no charge (not pictured but an provide pics if you wish). I have the original box and included manual and accessories. I also have the 10 round magazine that came with it too. Would like to sell, no trades for $1800. Willing to meet in surrounding area if desires- Vancouver, Portland, Beaverton, Gresham, Tualatin, Lake Oswego, etc. Would like to meet at FFL location- yours or mine. Willing to pay $25 towards your FFL transfer fees.

Please feel free to message if you have any questions or need pictures. Reason for selling- just cleaning out my collection a bit, would like to make some room.

Thanks-

IMG_2902.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: