JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

This rifle has been good to me and was my first Arsenal. I have since bought a few more and now I hardly ever take this one out shooting. I bought it a few years back and put about 2k rounds through it with out any issues, the previous owner stated he shot about 1k out of it. Rifle has been to the range a few times and has the usual scrapes and blemishes one would expect from something that dose not sit in a safe for all of its life

The rifle comes with: 3 Bulgy Waffle mags, 2 are 30rnd and 1 is 5rnd, Arsenal AK74 style muzzle break with 14 to 24mm adapter, barrel nut, installed slant brake, Arsenal furniture with Warsaw (installed) and Nato butt stocks, cleaning rod and butt stock cleaning kit, and has a FCG retaining plate installed.

Found an AK74 so this is up for sale or partial trade now.

Asking $1300 cash for the rifle and everything pictured.

Will take $900 cash and a nice Mosin M44 carbine plus 2 spam cans of ammo as trade.

Will also take $800 cash and a minty like new Aimpoint Micro H1/T1.

What you get:

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 141633 View attachment 141634 View attachment 141635 View attachment 141636 View attachment 141637 View attachment 141638

Last Edited: