JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a good shop. Although a little higher priced, and they have limited stock. But, good folks.

You may want to try what used to be sportsmans warehouse. Now it's called wholesale sports. It's in Silverdale right next to Pet Smart. The only other place I know of ... local, is the shop up in Port Hadlock. Not sure of the name of the place. It's right across the street from the Valley Tavern.

That is Nate at Bear Arms.He may or may not have the Saiga in stock.Probably not. That's why I directed him to Boerners
Warehouse Sports probably won't know what the heck you are talking about.

We stock several varieties of Arsenal AK's in both the 31 & 21 platforms. We are not in the sound area but just down in Oregon you could make a trip down and do the transfer and save money on the tax.

Rich

Rich (RRC Firearms), is this misleading advice? It is my understanding that WA State is getting sticky about collecting tax on firearm sales, and is finding ways to claw back that tax from consumers.

Peter

Rich (RRC Firearms), is this misleading advice? It is my understanding that WA State is getting sticky about collecting tax on firearm sales, and is finding ways to claw back that tax from consumers.

Peter

Sorry not trying to be misleading. We do not collect any taxes as we do not have any Oregon sales tax and we are not require to comply or collect other states taxes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top