Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Arsenal retailers in the South Sound Area?

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Dannicus, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Dannicus

Dannicus Tacoma Active Member

Looking to purchase an SGL-31 but I'm not familiar with retailers in the area. Anyone know a good shop to that carries them?

2. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

3. Dannicus

Yeah, I was wondering about that place. I live just inside Bremerton. I'll check it out.

4. Mutt

Mutt Washington, Kitsap County Member

That's a good shop. Although a little higher priced, and they have limited stock. But, good folks.

You may want to try what used to be sportsmans warehouse. Now it's called wholesale sports. It's in Silverdale right next to Pet Smart. The only other place I know of ... local, is the shop up in Port Hadlock. Not sure of the name of the place. It's right across the street from the Valley bubblegum.

5. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

That is Nate at Bear Arms.He may or may not have the Saiga in stock.Probably not. That's why I directed him to Boerners
    Warehouse Sports probably won't know what the heck you are talking about.

6. Dannicus

Sportsmans warehouse swears they won't even order an AK style rifles.

7. RRC Firearms

RRC Firearms Gaston, OR Family owned and operated...

We stock several varieties of Arsenal AK's in both the 31 & 21 platforms. We are not in the sound area but just down in Oregon you could make a trip down and do the transfer and save money on the tax.

Rich

8. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

Rich (RRC Firearms), is this misleading advice? It is my understanding that WA State is getting sticky about collecting tax on firearm sales, and is finding ways to claw back that tax from consumers.

Peter

9. RRC Firearms

RRC Firearms Gaston, OR Family owned and operated...

Sorry not trying to be misleading. We do not collect any taxes as we do not have any Oregon sales tax and we are not require to comply or collect other states taxes.