Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Arsenal Milled Bulgarian SLR95 AK47

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by crosse, Oct 9, 2012.

1. crosse

crosse Bellevue Active Member

Milled AK47 from Arsenal of Bulgaria. Some exterior wear (mostly on the dust cover), internally very good condition. Appears to have been shot very little. Got in a trade but decided to consolidate ammo and go back to 5.56. Barrel is chrome-lined. Receiver has a single top tang.

Trigger is pretty amazing. Compared to a couple Tapco G2 triggers and this is MUCH better. It is very apparent how the Bulgarian Milled AK47's get a reputation for accuracy. Between the excellent trigger, the steyr barrel, and the rigid milled receiver its a great setup.

Equipped with a muzzle break, MAKO/Fab Defense handguard and thumbhole stock. A Black US Made KVAR Milled Furniture set is en route.

Seattle or Eastgate FTF

Things I'm looking to trade for (Cash added as needed):
    FN SCAR
    FN FS2000
    Bushmaster ACR
    Mid-length or Rifle length Flat-top AR15 (factory builds please)
    Sig SWAT Patrol w/ Swiss style Stock

IMAG0474-1.jpg
    IMAG0475-1.jpg
    IMAG0476-1.jpg

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  2. FA9

FA9 Hillsburrito, ORgun Well-Known Member

Nice

3. luckyshot

luckyshot Seattle New Member

Is there a price or is it just trade?

4. pierce

pierce Pierce County New Member

I remember when these were under $350 new. BTW do you have the original handguard, manual, cleaning rod / bottle like it comes new?

5. edbrewhead

edbrewhead Portland, Oregon New Member

Whats the price? I am very interested. I already own a SLR-95. I love it so much I would like to have another.

6. crosse

your age shows...LOL

sorry guys, just looking at a local trade. The rifle is as pictured, no other accessories/parts. There's a good chance I'm going to lop off the rear tang and make it into an ACE folder with some KVAR grips in the next few days just to be warned. :) And of course, I'm willing to add cash to balance out any trade.

7. crosse

update: black kvar us milled furniture en route. trades updated. bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.