JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Milled AK47 from Arsenal of Bulgaria. Some exterior wear (mostly on the dust cover), internally very good condition. Appears to have been shot very little. Got in a trade but decided to consolidate ammo and go back to 5.56. Barrel is chrome-lined. Receiver has a single top tang.

Trigger is pretty amazing. Compared to a couple Tapco G2 triggers and this is MUCH better. It is very apparent how the Bulgarian Milled AK47's get a reputation for accuracy. Between the excellent trigger, the steyr barrel, and the rigid milled receiver its a great setup.

Equipped with a muzzle break, MAKO/Fab Defense handguard and thumbhole stock. A Black US Made KVAR Milled Furniture set is en route.

Seattle or Eastgate FTF

Things I'm looking to trade for (Cash added as needed):
FN SCAR
FN FS2000
Bushmaster ACR
Mid-length or Rifle length Flat-top AR15 (factory builds please)
Sig SWAT Patrol w/ Swiss style Stock

View attachment 155085
View attachment 155086
IMAG0476-1.jpg

Last Edited:
I remember when these were under $350 new. BTW do you have the original handguard, manual, cleaning rod / bottle like it comes new?
your age shows...LOL

sorry guys, just looking at a local trade. The rifle is as pictured, no other accessories/parts. There's a good chance I'm going to lop off the rear tang and make it into an ACE folder with some KVAR grips in the next few days just to be warned. :) And of course, I'm willing to add cash to balance out any trade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.